The Photizo Pain Relief is a compact, rechargeable Low Level Laser, which has been developed for the use of light therapy. The proven healing effect of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies activate the mitochondria in the cells of the body and produce a substance called ATP.
ATP has a number of positive qualities. The two most important are that it turns on the cell pump and that it sends a signal to the cell so that it knows what to do. This process is called photobiomodulation.
The Photizo Pain Relief is very suitable for the treatment of chronic pain and inflammatory conditions. It stimulates healing, relieves pain, soothes muscle spasms, increases circulation and removes waste.
The Photizo Pain Relief is very suitable for the treatment of:
• Damaged or inflamed tendons and joints
• Bursitis and Arthrosis in the joints
• Rheumatic pain complaints
• Lower back pain, hernia, neck complaints and Whiplash
• Tension headache, Migraine and jaw complaints
The laser is easy to use. At the touch of a button, the Photizo Pain Relief provides a pre-programmed effective dose of healing light.
If possible, gently press the LED head of the Photizo Pain Relief on the area to be treated (moisture and blood absorb the light).
- Start of treatment: once a day for 5 consecutive days.
To treat a larger area, move the LED head and repeat the treatment.
- Use Photizo Pain Relief after 5 days: repeat 2 to 3 times a week as needed. To treat a larger area, move the LED head and repeat the treatment.
The Photizo Pain Relief is supportive and does not replace medication. The device is suitable for both adults and children. Drinking enough water is recommended for best results.
The Photizo is a practitioner supporting Low Level Laser for home use and cannot be compared with a High Power Laser. Please contact your laser practitioner before using the Photizo Low Level Laser. Click here for practitioners.
Before using the Photizo Pain Relief, read the manual.