The Photizo Pain Relief is a compact, rechargeable device for red light therapy. The proven healing effect of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies activate the mitochondria in the cells of the body and produce a substance called ATP.
ATP has a number of positive qualities. The two most important are that it turns on the cell pump and that it sends a signal to the cell so that it knows what to do. This process is called photobiomodulation.
The Photizo Pain Relief is very suitable for the treatment of chronic pain and inflammatory conditions. It stimulates healing, relieves pain, soothes muscle spasms, increases circulation and removes waste.
The Photizo Pain Relief is very suitable for the treatment of:
• Damaged or inflamed tendons and joints
• Bursitis and Arthrosis in the joints
• Rheumatic pain complaints
• Lower back pain, hernia, neck complaints and Whiplash
• Tension headache, Migraine and jaw complaints
The Photizo Pain Relief is easy to use. With one push of a button, the device gives a pre-programmed effective dose of therapeutic light.
Press, if possible, the LED head of the Photizo Pain Relief gently onto the area to be treated (moisture and blood absorb the light).
- Start of treatment: once a day for 5 consecutive days.
To treat a larger area, move the LED head and repeat the treatment.
- Use Photizo Pain Relief after 5 days: repeat 2 to 3 times a week as needed. To treat a larger area, move the LED head and repeat the treatment.
The Photizo Pain Relief is supportive and does not replace medication. Do not use the device on children under 13 years of age. Drinking enough water is recommended for best results.
The Photizo is a practitioner supporting device for red light therapy for home use and cannot be compared with a High Power Laser. For the use of light therapy contact your laser practitioner.
Before using the Photizo Pain Relief, you must first read the manual.